Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chicken Panini.

Today for lunch I had to finish the last piece of my Focaccia bread. So I made a sandwich. Well, I don't like calling the a "sandwich"...it's more like a panini. If I had to give it a name it would be...: Mediteranean Chicken Panini.



*Chicken, 5oz breast(yes, 5oz...I bought a scale, I weighted it...!) seasonned with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and oregano, cooked in a little oil in the pan.
*Salami, about 5 slices, crisped up in the micro-wave.
*Feta cheese
*Chives
*Sundried tomatoes
*Spinach.
*On Focaccia bread, with a little bit of dijon mustard.
*Toasted in a dry non-stick pan with some kind of weight on it to make it as flat as possible(or, in a panini press if you have one...).

Hit's the spot, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment