Saturday, March 13, 2010

First post.

So this is it. This is a new blog about food and cooking and stuff like that. I know, I know, there are LOTS of these around on the web right now... So why not one more?!
First of all, I'm not a chef. I've never cooked professionally as a line cook or anything and I didn't go to cooking school. I used to do a little baking in a coffee shop in Whistler,BC 7 years ago for about 6 months, but that's it. I just love food and I love cooking, experimenting with it, I love baking muffins and cookies and cakes. So this little blog is gonna be kinda like a journal of what I make, recipes I come up with or lift right out of some cook books(yeah, sorry...but i'll always give creds to the original authors..).
Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment